The rise and rise of poker has seen a few people quids in. Well, if you`re looking for a great present idea for the poker enthusiast then you can`t go too far wrong with the most expensive pack of playing cards on the market at £195.
They`re made out of stainless steel so it doesn`t matter if you spill your whisky on them and they`ll last you a long time.
• A finely etched deck of 54 stainless steel playing cards with zebra stripe back
• Mounted in sheet form for display or can be permanently removed for play
• Modern interpretation of classic English face design
• Each card – 8.7 x 5.6cm (standard playing card size)
• Each sheet – 46 x 31 x 0.02cm
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.