Opened in April 09, Lily Beach Resort & Spa at Huvahendhoo, Maldives is reported to be redefining value with its Platinum Plan – basically, for £2100 pp you get your beach villa, flights, transfers a and the use of the VIP airport lounge at Male Airport.
You also get…
– A combination of á la carte and buffet breakfast and lunch plus fine dining dinner experiences at Lily Maa restaurant
– One á la carte fine dining dinner experience at The Tamarind
– Airport meet and greet on arrival and departure
– Complimentary lounge access at domestic Sea Plane terminal of Maldivian Air taxi
– All premium brands of alcohol, beer and liqueur
– Unlimited cocktails and signature drinks
– Good variety of fine red, white, and rosé wines and collection of sparkling wines and variety of fresh fruit juices, soft drinks and daily supply of 2 bottles of mineral water in all villas
– A visit to an uninhabited island and fishing village once during stay
– Mid afternoon snack on the beach with fresh juices and cold towels
– Evening snacks
– Mini-bar access and regular maintenance of supplies
– DJ with disco/live band three times a week
– Traditional Maldivian dance performed by locals once a week
– Access to sports centre, tennis courts, gym, all indoor games and all non motorised sports
– Snorkelling equipment with fins for each guest
– Sunset fishing once during stay
– Internet access on the entire island; and various in-house surprises
This is affordable luxury!
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.