If you have a desire to live like Posh & Bex but haven`t quite got the cash then why don`t you take a part ownership in a luxury private jet. The company offering the `timeshare like` service is called One Charter plc and operate out of Farnborough Airport, UK.
For the small sum of £2500 you can get yourself a tenth share in an exclusive Cirrus SR22 GTS jet. You can even upgrade your ownership to an Eclipse 500 next year.
The Cirrus SR22, small but perfectly formed!
The Cirrus has been the World’s best selling airplane for four consecutive years. It has a modern, wide cockpit and is often compared to the interior of a BMW. The Eclipse 500 is the World’s first certified “very light jets” (VLJs) – a new generation of aircraft offering a compact, economical alternative to private flying.
Prices for entry into One Charter’s fractional ownership scheme are as follows:
Cirrus SR22 GTS
– £2,500 deposit to secure a position on the first aircraft
– £25,000 for a one tenth fraction
– £400 (plus VAT for UK flights) per hour operational cost including two pilots(i)
– Usage 40 hours per year
– £10,000 deposit to secure a position on the first aircraft
– £100,000 for a one tenth fraction
– £800 (plus VAT for UK flights) per hour operational cost including two pilots(i)
– Expected start of service Summer 2008
– 60 hours per year
(i) All prices are subject to economic conditions at the time of delivery
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.