If a product is being offered by Harrods Department Store – London, you can guarantee it rates as uber luxury. They really do set the benchmark.
That’s definitely the case with this glorious Vectrix Pearlised Electric Maxi Scooter. Reasonably priced at £8,100 ($16,200) it won’t break the bank. But sleek looks, a green pedigree and lots of gizmos will put you in your element with this uber scooter….
• As responsive as a 400cc scooter but with a 125cc classification, making the bike accessible to anyone with a CBT licence.
• Top speed of 62 mph (100 km/h).
• Up to 68 miles of travel between charges.
• DAaRT&#trade; system – Twist back the throttle for instant acceleration, and twist it forward to slow down smoothly and safely, in addition to the front and back Brembo disc brakes.
• Multi-function throttle controls a slow-speed reverse for greater manoeuvrability and easy parking.
• The onboard charger recharges the scooter in just over two hours from a standard 110/220V (3 pin) power socket.
• Minimal cost-of-ownership.
• Estimated battery life of 10 years (based on 5,000 miles per year).
• Environmentally-friendly with zero emissions.
• Low noise for reduced sound pollution.
Perfect for anonymous, green, metropolis travel. Maybe that’s why celeb’s are snapping these up quicker than a rat up a drain pipe!!!
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.