Remember the days of `Jim`ll Fix It`? Jimmy Saville making your wish come true, marvellous stuff. If only there was still such a thing in operation….
Well there is.
A team of fixers and do-ers operate globally, catering for its members every whim and wish. Previous requests that were arranged include a private dinner for a member and the Dalai Lama and created a Batman-style bat cave in a member`s house- complete with secret door behind the library.
Named by the FT as `the wish fulfillment empire` and by Vanity Fair as `the best concierge in the city`, Quintessentially have proven time after time that they are simply the World`s best concierge service.
Quintessentially is an international luxury lifestyle company servicing the world`s high net worth individuals. Originally launched in London in 2000, Quintessentially began life as a luxury concierge service available to its members 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and on hand to assist with any lifestyle requests.
From last minute restaurant reservations and holiday bookings, to theatre and opera tickets and access to clubs, parties and special events, Quintessentially quickly became the go-to service for any Londoner low on time but keen to enjoy the very best life had to offer.
Quintessentially are now global leaders in luxury fulfilment and specialise in making the impossible, possible. There are so many different lifestyle branches to Quintessentially, they have everything covered.
Members are kept up to date with whatÇ½?ª÷s hot and whatÇ½?ª÷s not through weekly newsletters in their cities, offering indispensable advice on the essential art and cultural events of the moment, invitations to charity evenings, gala balls, film premieres and exclusive parties.
Available to both members and non-members, the Quintessentially Group now offers a wide range of specialist lifestyle services from access to fine wines, private jets, property and luxury cars, to art collection, bespoke gifting, events planning, design and much more.
Here`s a few more of those Quintessentially member`s requests!
• Arranged a world-first opportunity for two people to climb the Sydney Opera House and watch the fireworks from the top of the sails at midnight on New Year`s Eve.
• Closed the Sydney Harbour Bridge for a private climb so a member could propose to his partner
• Sent an entire circus troupe to a member`s home in Dublin for a child`s birthday
• Set up a member to fly a fighter-jet at 43,000 ft
• Arranged for a romantic private dinner on an iceberg in New Zealand.
• A member called from the Amazon unable to find the rare pink dolphins, despite being there with a local guide. Quintessentially managed to find them (of course) and arrange a helicopter to take the members to see the dolphins
• Arranged for an elephant to be provided last minute for an Indian couple getting married in London whose original elephant came down lame on the morning of their wedding
• Delivered a metal detector up the French Alps, for a member who had lost his house keys in the snow
• Sourced 12 penguins for a children`s party.
• Arranged for a world class tenor to surprise with a personal performance at her hotel room in the George V in Paris.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.