Ah, the dinky Fiat 500. Nothing wrong with it at all, in fact, it’s already a bit of a design classic.
My Mum is the proud owner of a 500, and she looks proper good driving around town. The mini car is everything you would want for the city and I must admit, I am rather fond of it too.
Not my Mum’s Fiat 500!
But, is there really any need to Pimp it up? To give it a serious bling makeover?
The answer is no, it doesn’t need it. Unless some real professionals are involved. Pros like Stuart Hughes and Fenice Milano….Then, it’s a resounding yes!
This super high end mini car was commissioned by a wealthy Chinese businessman. The kings of bling worked their magic and created something quite outstanding.
Some stats on this Fiat 500c Abarth – aka `La Dolce Vita Gold and Diamonds 200hp`.
• Based on 500C Abarth with 200HP powered by Romeo Ferraris.
• iPad solid gold Supreme edition by Stuart Hughes.
• Full customisation by Fenice Milano with gold plated and teak solid wood.
• Exterior design by Fenice Milano design team.
• Interior design a collaboration between Katherine Hughes and the Fenice Milano design team.
The price was quite outstanding too! At almost $500,000, it has to be the best 500 out there.
Soak up the opulence, my friends!
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.