Myvu Corporation recently released the Myvu Crystal premium range of video eyewear, which is to be brought to the UK after signing a deal with O2. Billed as the very latest in video eyewear technology, the Myvu crystal aims to offer a viable viewing alternative for mobile video, gaming and mobile internet.
In our tests we found the design comfortable to wear, sturdy (in fact it meets military spec for durability) and offering a good quality viewing experience. Just don’t wear it while you’re driving !!!
“Myvu, the worldwide leader in designing and manufacturing innovative video eyewear for mobile entertainment, has designed its video eyewear products to connect to any media device with video out functionality – such as the iPhone, Nokia N Series and most Samsung models. The Myvu Crystal transforms all portable media players into hands-free, full-screen private viewing experiences, offering the thinnest, lightest and most comfortable video eyewear available.”
The Myvu Crystal comes with the following accessories:
• The industry`s thinnest, lightest and most comfortable video eyewear available
• Kopin`s CyberDisplay© technology, offering the highest pixel density and the sharpest resolution for any video eyewear of its size
• Pendant for power and picture control
• Comfortable noise reducing in-ear earbuds by Ultimate Ears
• Low-profile design so you can see your surroundings
• Up to 4-hour battery life supplied by ultra-lightweight rechargeable / removable battery
• Connection leads for different media players
The Myvu Crystal is expected to retail for £199.99 ($350) when it goes on sale.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.