It’s not often that you’ll hear luxury and hiking in the same breadth but yes it can happen. Hiking through wilderness can be one of the most liberating things one can do and to have some extra frills on top can only enhance the experience.
Having been to Alaska a number of times myself I can only recommend it as a trip of a lifetime and now you can experience hiking in this pristine wilderness with a little bit of luxury thrown in with Alaska Luxury Tour Vacations. I spotted this trip for the Kenai Peninsula priced at $2,698 per person. A bargain if you ask me particular if you allow for the fact you gonna see some of the most amazing countryside probably in the world.
The trip summary is as follows:
• Board a train for a dramatic ride past mountains and bays to Seward.
• Cruise the magnificent Kenai Fjords National Park and witness calving glaciers and the playful antics of porpoises, whales, and puffins.
• Hike the Iditarod trail above the tree line to the top of Crow Pass.
• Bike the Seward Scenic Byway to the Gold Rush town of Hope.
• Kayak Resurrection Bay searching for wild Orcas.
• Soak in the hot tub at the Alyeska Prince Resort under a canopy of a million stars.
If your going to do a luxury hiking trip do this one. Check out Travel Wizard for booking details
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.