A stunning new development, Istana Phuket, has just been launched. Set on a breath-taking 24 acre site overlooking pristine Naithon Beach on the North-west corner of Phuket Island, the project has already been given the accolade of `Top Ten Luxury Project` by Asia`s most respected industry publications. Named Istana after the Sanskrit term for Palace, the guiding principal behind every design element of the Istana Phuket is the word FOO – which literally stands for Feeling of Opulence. The Istana Phuket development is made up of nineteen estates with un-beatable views across the Andaman Sea. Each plot ranges between 1,600 and 3,200 square metres and is designed to blend seamlessly with the rain forest environment, offering a sense of total tranquillity.
When it comes to the interior design there is also no expense spared and innovations include:
• Sixteen-seat dinner tables and home cinemas
• Italian Poliform kitchens and wardrobes
• Lutron Hone Information Systems to give owners total control of the interior environment and allow them to summon staff from anywhere in the villa.
• Huge back kitchen areas that can cater for social parties with up to a hundred guests
• Home gymnasiums
• Finely wrought stone and timber floors, Italian cabinetry and joinery,
• Exquisite art works and the best of contemporary furniture
• Southern Italian Travertine marble finishing
• Separate au pair and staff quarters
• Walk-in wine cellars in some of the villas
Each Istana villa also has a bespoke cocktail station and bar, catering for up to 150 guests, complete with hand-crafted bar equipment and a unique signature cocktail list.
As a testament to the estates popularity, nine of the opulent 4 to 6 bedroom villa estates have sold immediately and the remaining ten are for sale starting at just over £2 million or $2.3 Million.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.