Fortnum and Mason, the renowned British royal grocer, has for one year only released the opulent Tercenturian Hamper which is retailing for a staggering $40,000 (£20,000).
Released to coincide with Fortnum and Mason’s 300 year anniversary, the Hamper is delivered via horse drawn carriage and includes amongst other things:
• 25 Person Foie Gras en CroÇ¶¯te, 1.09kg
• Two pairs of Cashmere Socks in pink and grey
• Beluga Caviar, 200g tin
• Cháteau d`Yquem, 1er Grand Cru Sauternes 1996 5 ltr Jeroboam
• William Yeoward Champagne Jug
• Two Cashmere Scarves in pink and brown
• Krug Champagne, Vintage Collection 1981, Magnum
• Tercentenary Champagne Truffles, 250g drum
• Baron de Lustrac, Armagnac 1900
Fortnum and Mason say:
“For one year only, we`ve pushed the galleon out. This is no tuneless hymn to opulence, no gormless glut of gilded lilies. Everything is here on depth of merit. Search where you will, you won`t find better. It`s a magnificent marker in the sands of time. Delivery is an event in itself. Within a day`s return ride (defined these days as `within or near the M25`), its three-tiered hampers will arrive on the Fortnum`s horse and cart.”
If the hamper doesn’t take your fancy, why not have afternoon tea at the newly refurbished Fortnum and Mason store, located at 181 Piccadilly, London.
After you’ve gorged on the Tercenturian hamper, you’re probably going to need something like the Pure Package – healthy and nutritious eating programme….
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.