If you’re passing through the UK you could take a flying visit to one of France’s most high profile regions – Champagne.
Enjoy a Michelin star lunch followed by a trip to the iconic Moet Chandon winery. This will include an exclusive tour and tastings to wet your palate.
Perfect for a romantic luxury trip.
Trip details include:
• 80 minutes flying time (depart at 0830 hrs and return at 1830 hrs)
• 4 course lunch at Royal Champagne, a 1 Michelin star restaurant
• Champagne aperitif, 1 bottle of wine, mineral water and coffee
• Transfer in Vintage cars to the cellars of Moét & Chandon (1 to 3 people per car)
• Tour of the cellars and a Champagne tasting of three different Champagne Cuveés
• Gift of a bottle of Moét & Chandon Brut Impérial in an Isotherm bag
Prices from around $2000 (£1,027) per person at View London.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.