This might be a little left field, but if you have ever dreamed of owning a luxury home on the water’s edge, where the kids can feed Swans through the kitchen window – then the Old Bakehouse in Devon might be worth a look.
Situated within Devon, England, the Old Bakehouse offers a rural oasis with all the mod cons of 21st century living.
The house includes some interesting features:
• The house is wired with a home audio system that enables music to be piped into every room, satellite TV signals and computer data and phone points in every room.
• High security lock system is fitted throughout the house with a master key system.
• The home is protected with an alarm system, and even CCTV (Closed Circuit Television System) where you can view your house internally and externally from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
• Five double en-suite bedrooms with a bedroom 6 / study, a lounge, kitchen, dining room and utility room.
• Extensive use of internal glass enables light to cascade around the building.
• State of the art computer controlled lighting system and light fittings to create the ultimate ambiance.
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.