This timepiece really does look quite extraordinary from both the front and back.
Made from a mixture of steel and rubber, Dior have created a really sleek piece of kit here.
Retailing for £2,135 ($3,950) on eLuxury this product has a number of features which include:
• Swiss made
• ETA 2894 Caliber
• 28,800 oscillations per hour; 42 hours of power reserve
• Stainless steel and rubber coating
• Stainless steel crown with Guilloche pattern
• Automatic chronograph
• Case diameter 41 mm
• Black sun-brushed dial with silver snailed counters
• Tachymeter scale on dial
• Convex sapphire crystal face
• Applied indexes with Superluminova at 3, 6, 9, and 12
• Painted white indexes
• Polished silver hands with Super-LumiNova
• Enlarged hour and minute hands
• Red pushbutton and dater
• Red-tinted mineral glass case back
• Water resistant 50m
• Two-year warranty
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.