I like a good film and I love good food. Putting the two together is something I am not totally sure on. I`ll be honest – at the flicks I am happy with some popcorn or if I am really treating myself, I might splash out on some tacos.
It seems that this level of food is not enough for some cinema goers. If you are looking for the best luxury cinema in London, you might be interested in `The Lounge` at The Odeon within Whiteleys.
Fine dining has come to film.
Opening to the public on January 13th, Odeon have revealed the seat-side menu available to guests at `The Lounge`
This fine dining menu has been devised by Rowley Leigh and offers finger, fork and spoon options.
The tables are all set in soundproofed booths and service comes at the touch of a button. The best luxury cinema in London also boast fully reclinable leather seats.
Although I said I wasn`t sure this would work, I have had a look at the menu and must admit it beats popcorn!
The Lounge complete Finger Fork Spoon seat side menu includes:
• Salsify fritters with aioli
• Tuna sushi with wasabi and soy
• Hot dog, popcorn and ice cream soda
• Porchetta in ciabatta with fennel and apple
• Fried squid with rocket, créme fraiche and chilli jam
• The `royale`, beef fillet in a bun, hamburger style
• Penne rigate with broccoli, anchovy and chilli
• Squash lasagne with fried sage leaves and rocket
• Red mullet and prawn risotto
• Fish and chips and gherkin
• Chicken and goats cheese mousse with mesclun and hazelnut toast
• Venison chilli with beans, sour cream and onion
• Garden salad /Turkish salad
• Sticky toffee pudding with custard
• Banana split with Valrhona chocolate and vanilla bean ice cream
• Lemon tart
• Passion fruit cheesecake
• Pina colada: rum granita, coconut ice cream, pineapple sorbet
• Chocolate ganache cake, salted caramel ice cream
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.