The Jawbone, is quite simply the best bluetooth headset I have come across.
It’s designed by award winning designer Yves Behar, and comes in a variety of colours, and has the aim of being an accessory, rather than just a piece of technology. However it includes great voice clarity technology, making it ten times clearer than any of its competitors, and has won awards such as the Mobile Choice award for best bluetooth headset.
Key features of the New Jawbone:
• Military-grade NoiseAssassin&#trade; technology eliminates real-world noise like busy streets, pub chatter and airports, and blocks out as much as 90% of the noise transmitted by other headsets
• 50% smaller than the original award-winning Jawbone – a top-selling Bluetooth headset in the US
• Designed to look and feel luxurious, using premium materials including medical grade plastic, Jawbone is a stylish accessory that fits your lifestyle
• Weight: 10 grams
• Talk Time: Over 4 hours
• Standby Time: Over 8 days
• Range: Up to 10 metres
• Charge: 80% charge in 35 minutes, 100% charge in < 1 hour • Colors: Black, Silver, Rose Gold • Supports Bluetooth© 1.1, 1.2, and 2.0 Alexander Asseily, chairman and co-founder of Aliph says:
`Our goal is always to create an elegant fusion of performance and user-focused design. The new Jawbone delivers on the promise of mobility by allowing people to make calls from noisy environments, such as cars and airports, with a device that fits in with the way you live, ` . `We`re excited to launch in the UK and eventually across Europe with a product that we believe Europe`s discerning users will appreciate`
Price: £79.99 ($127)
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.