It seems the credit crunch hasn’t hit St Lucia yet….
On the South West Coast of the island a $100 million development called Sugar Beach is coming together, it is anticipated that it will take it’s place among the best hotels in the world.
Work will commence in summer 2009, to create a world class resort. The US$100million refurbishment will take place to upgrade the hotel to five star standards that will complement the beauty of the location. Elite brand The Tides will manage, rebrand and reopen the resort as Sugar Beach. The development will offer a chic fusion of European, Asian, African and Caribbean influences, embracing the style and setting of its island spirit.
There will be 85 luxuriously appointed one and two bedroom villas available for private ownership, all with private plunge pools and breathtaking ocean and piton views.
Amenities will include:
• A private plunge pool in each villa
• 24 hour Concierge services/Reception area
• A butler service for each cluster of villas
• A chauffeured golf cart to service
• Beach Club Lounge and Restaurant
• Water Sports Centre
• Marine Reserve for snorkelling
• Scuba Dive centre
• Three Gourmet Restaurants
• State of the art Fitness Club
• A world class Rainforest Spa
• Great House Music Bar
• Stunning landscaped paths and trails
• Children`s Play centre
• Separate games and music room for teenagers
• Wedding Chapel
• Floodlit tennis courts
Disclosure: For this blog post we were able to gain access to a sample product or service.
To see our full Disclosure Policy please click here.